Stat counter


View My Stats

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Anyone for a Frozen Margarita?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
It's just too hot here in Oklahoma right now, so I thought that I'd go looking for some photos to escape the heat. As you'll notice the color blue figures prominently in all of these shots. The first six photos are from our trip to Alaska. Number 7 was taken last October in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and features some fool who thought that surfing in that frigid ocean water was just the thing to do. Hmm... Photo number 8 is one of my all-time favorite photos from Alaska (and is hanging in our living room). Photo number 9 is from the Canadian Rockies, as is photo number 10. Hope that you're keeping cool in your own way.

4 comments:

  1. I love heat, and I hate cold, so I don't need to be keeping cool, but in spite of looking cold and icy these pictures are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, Stella, I don't like it cold either. These photos, though, showed cool/cold climes in a rather spectacular light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a superb collection of pictures. Not sure how I missed it. Love almost all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Ramakant. I personally feel that these were mostly overlooked photos in my own collection, with the exception of Number 8.

    ReplyDelete